Foodies and those who love a great deal are flocking to our buffet restaurant in Coconut Creek. At SanTo’s Modern American Buffet & Sushi¸ we’ve put together a satisfying buffet that brings great flavor to every plate! When you’re ready to enjoy the best buffet in Coconut Creek, we invite you to stop by for brunch, lunch or dinner. Making the most of our buffet is easy when you check out our tips! Here are our top 5 tips for enjoying our buffet restaurant in Coconut Creek:
- Start with your favorites. At SanTo’s Modern American Buffet & Sushi, we say choose your favorites first. Are our Thai doughnuts your favorite? What about our fresh seafood at our raw bar in Coconut Creek? Whatever your favorite is, start there! There are no rules when it comes to eating your favorites first.
- Check out the whole buffet before diving in. Is this your first time visiting our buffet restaurant in Coconut Creek? If so, we suggest checking out all the options first. After all, we offer raw bar selections, steak, grilled entrees, desserts, sushi, salads and soup as well. You want to make sure you’ll catch it all!
- Grab a drink. Nothing goes better with our buffet than our bar options. Whether you’re looking for wine, beer, sake or sodas, we’ve got it all! Our beverages are perfect for washing down our buffet selections.
- Mix & match. Sushi and steak on the same plate? No problem! Crab legs coupled with ceviche? Whatever makes your meal enjoyable! While you’re at it, don’t forget to ask our friendly wait staff for extra utensils, such as steak knives and tools to crack open our famous crab legs.
- Go up for seconds, thirds and more! It’s a buffet after all! At our buffet restaurant in Coconut Creek, we encourage multiple plates and full bellies. We know that our buffet has tons of options, so we encourage you to enjoy it all!
Are you ready to enjoy the best buffet restaurant in Coconut Creek? Then it’s time to come and visit us at SanTo’s Modern American Buffet & Sushi. Stop by 4690 N State Rd 7, Suite 106 in Coconut Creek today to enjoy our buffet for lunch or dinner. And on weekends, we have brunch that includes French toast, organic eggs and so much more. Come try our flavorful options for yourself, stop by today!