Bruch is the big name in the culinary game these days. It seems like restaurants all around South Florida are opening their doors for this weekend meal, but finding the best brunch spot can be hard when there are so many places on the block. At SanTo’s Modern American Buffet & Sushi, we’re trying to rewrite what it means to severe up great brunch. At our brunch restaurant in Boca Raton, you can enjoy the best of what brunch has to offer. We’re bringing great food, drinks and a unique atmosphere to each table in our restaurant. If you’re looking for a brunch that’s sure to impress, we invite you to stop by! Need a little more convincing? Here are the top 5 reasons to pop into our brunch spot this weekend:
- Mimosas, Sake, Wine & Beer. Ok, so these are more like 4 separate reasons, but together they make up some of the amazing drinks you can grab at our brunch restaurant in Boca Raton. What brunch is complete without a cold mimosa, after all? For those who prefer something a little different, we have sake, mixed drinks and party-starting sake bombs available.
- Organic eggs. There are some foods which are synonymous with certain meals. We think that eggs are a brunch staple. At SanTo’s Modern American Buffet & Sushi, we use the best organic eggs to create some brunch classics such as stuffed omelets, sunny side up eggs, eggs in a basket and whatever else you can think of!
- Fresh fruit. Morning meals aren’t complete without some sweet and fresh fruit. At SanTo’s Modern American Buffet & Sushi, we haven’t forgotten about this brunch necessity. We serve up grapes, apples, honeydews and other seasonal fruit selections to complete your brunch plate.
- Endless sushi. When you stop into our buffet for brunch, you won’t have to choose between breakfast flavors and lunch favorites. You can have the best of both worlds, and in endless quantities! Alongside our brunch options, we also serve up delicious sushi, hand rolls and sashimi. Best of all? It’s the most delicious sampling of all you can eat sushi in Boca Raton!
- Your favorite breakfast breads. At SanTo’s Modern American Buffet & Sushi, we think that brunch is all about combining classic flavors with unique flair. We make waffles, crepes, pancakes and French toast, all fresh to order!
If these 5 reasons haven’t gotten your stomach grumbling, we recommend to take a peek at some of our food through our online menu, here. Remember, all the food we serve at our brunch restaurant in Boca Raton is buffet style, so you can always get your fill! We invite you to see what our brunch is all about, Saturday and Sunday from 11:30am-4pm.